PV Modules under ALMM scheme
Inspection : –
Before inclusion in the ALMM List, NISE (Govt of India test and R&D Solar lab) team for this purpose has to conduct an inspection of the manufacturing facility of the manufacturers whose models have been registered/certified by BIS as per the “Solar Photovoltaics, Systems, Devices and Components Goods (Requirements for Compulsory Registration) Order, 2017”, or any amendment thereof, or any order issued in supersession of this order. – During the inspection, the team will check the production and sale records of the company to ensure that the solar cells and modules being supplied are indeed made in the unit.
The applications for inclusion/renewal in ALMM have to be submitted to ALMM Cell, Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE), Block-14, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003, INDIA. Documents to be submitted
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation.
- Document authorizing the Signatory to sign the Application.
- Copy of BIS registration certification
- Copy of Certificates declaring Standards from Accredited Labs of BIS.
- Affidavit and Indemnity Bond in the prescribed format signed and attested.
- Financial last 3 year statement
- Manufacturing capabilities last 3 year – documents such as purchase of raw materials, production & sales details, profit & loss account, statement of assets & liabilities etc to be given.
- ALMM application form.